Graphics errors in Log

I wasn't sure what category this should go in. I keep getting this error in my log after composition and I can't figure out what rule it is trying to find the graphic for:

Graphic is not found or is not processed properly: /

Check for file existence and that it is of the proper format.

I have checked every rule and none of the paths have a forward slash at the end of them. It's not a huge deal because the job is still composing correctly, but I just want to eliminate as many errors in the log as I can. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I am on FusionPro Producer 9.0 also.

Alex,

I think I figured it out. Let me know if this could be it. I have 3 graphic boxes on a page that I am waiting on images for so they do not have a resource or rule for them yet. I also have QR code graphic boxes on 3 pages that don't have a rule yet, also waiting on the information. This accounts for the 9 instances listed.

One other thing I just saw is that whenever I use a XML Graphic Rule, I have to insert a default image. I have tried Empty, Blank, Omit and it always shows up in the log. Is there a better option to use?

One other thing I just saw is that whenever I use a XML Graphic Rule, I have to insert a default image. I have tried Empty, Blank, Omit and it always shows up in the log. Is there a better option to use?

Convert the rule to JavaScript, then change the last three lines from this:

else
{
   return CreateResource(Var3 + Var4, "graphic", true);
}

to this:

else
{
   return NullResource();
}