Testing Overflow

dreimer

I was trying to do a test on a new Roll Feed Indigo we have. I wanted to basically have a large message run across like a marquee. I have the first page as my template set as a body page and I have an overflow page set-up to continue the text. Is there a way to stop Fusion Pro from deciding where to break words? I would like to basically let it fill the page and start the next page no matter where in the word that break may occur. Is this even possible? Also, when I try to make it really large, I get this error.

"The specified Keep conditions could not be honored in the flow <(null)>. Text is truncated."

What does that mean and can I fix it, because when this error comes up, I only get a single page with only part of the text in the ouput.

TIA

I was just messing around. Was trying to get a banner created but I couldn't seem to figure how to get the spacing correct. Just trying to test the machines capabilities, thanks.

Is the error i get, "The specified Keep conditions could not be honored in the flow <(null)>. Text is truncated." something in the building blocks?

I was just messing around. Was trying to get a banner created but I couldn't seem to figure how to get the spacing correct. Just trying to test the machines capabilities, thanks.

Is the error i get, "The specified Keep conditions could not be honored in the flow <(null)>. Text is truncated." something in the building blocks?

I'm not sure what you're asking. That message comes from the composition engine, when it can't honor the keep settings. For instance, if you set Widows to, say, 10, and only 9 lines of text fit in any frame in the flow, you'll get that message.