PowerPoint Downloadable

I have a project that calls for downloadable content to be used as slides for presentation. I'm not sure how to go about making this work. It is 2 slides to start, an Intro page, and the first of the slides to be reused. There is a box for a copy header and a larger box for the actual copy. All I know is that overflow pages will not work because all of the copy boxes will (most likely) not be filled out enough to overflow. How can I set this up so the end user can keep adding template pages that are editable on their own?

p.k

FusionPro Desktop works with PDF's only, so building anything in relation to PowerPoint will not work.

This is basically true for FP Desktop templates. However, you can export or print just about any file to PDF, which can then be used as a template for FP Desktop. Also, you can use Acrobat to show any PDF (including, of course, one output from FusionPro) in "Full Screen" mode as a slide show.

I have a project that calls for downloadable content to be used as slides for presentation. I'm not sure how to go about making this work. It is 2 slides to start, an Intro page, and the first of the slides to be reused. There is a box for a copy header and a larger box for the actual copy. All I know is that overflow pages will not work because all of the copy boxes will (most likely) not be filled out enough to overflow. How can I set this up so the end user can keep adding template pages that are editable on their own?

I'm not sure I completely understand what you're trying to do. If you're using Overflow pages, then if there's not enough data to overflow the frame(s) on the body page, you simply don't get an overflow page in the output, so you don't need to worry about the content being "filled out enough to overflow." As for "template pages that are editable on their own," I'm a bit unsure what you mean by this also; you can edit any pages of the template in FP Desktop.

It might help if you posted an example. Picture = 1000 words, etc.

So, I mean that if someone wants 10 pdf slides with one topic on each slide then slide 2 might only take up half the available space, but they still need to have another blank slide for topic three. The problem is there is no standard, some people might want two slides some might want 100. does that clear it up at all?

So, I mean that if someone wants 10 pdf slides with one topic on each slide then slide 2 might only take up half the available space, but they still need to have another blank slide for topic three. The problem is there is no standard, some people might want two slides some might want 100. does that clear it up at all?

Sorry, I'm still not picturing it. How can a slide not take up enough space? Please attach a mockup of what you want the output to look like.

Archived