stretching pdf in composition

jody

I am trying to create a 8 1/2 x 11 1/2 file. My exported pdf looks like it should. When I compose template out of fusion pro it stretches it height wise. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Could it be a memory thing? I copied Indesign job onto hard drive this morning so I could take out the company info and when I recreated the pdf it worked this time. I had originally created a file 8.5 x 11 and it wasn't working right with the printer. Yesterday I deleted pdfs and other files created by FusionPro, changed page size and recreated the pdf out of Indesign CS3.

Could it be a memory thing? I copied Indesign job onto hard drive this morning so I could take out the company info and when I recreated the pdf it worked this time. I had originally created a file 8.5 x 11 and it wasn't working right with the printer. Yesterday I deleted pdfs and other files created by FusionPro, changed page size and recreated the pdf out of Indesign CS3.

I'm not sure what you mean by "a memory thing." If you recreated the PDF template, then it's a different job. Again, please feel free to post the job that wasn't working.

Archived