Cannot preview form in FusionPro 6.2

marcusm

I have cleaned the cookies and temporary folders in Internet Explorer and rebooted the machine, but still the same problem.

It just trying to load but shows only a blank white page.

Im running windows xp, acrobat 9.3 and fusion pro 6.2 and IE8 8 (8.0.6001.18702) Can it be something in the form which may cause this problem?

Hello Marcus,

In order to effectively provide a solution, are you trying to preview the template in FusionPro/Acrobat workflow, or is the issue that you collect the job for Marcomm Central, upload your data, but you can not preview the form? Or

are you using the "Define HTML" option? Please clarify exactly what you are doing when this issue occurs.

I have cleaned the cookies and temporary folders in Internet Explorer and rebooted the machine, but still the same problem.

It just trying to load but shows only a blank white page.

Im running windows xp, acrobat 9.3 and fusion pro 6.2 and IE8 8 (8.0.6001.18702) Can it be something in the form which may cause this problem?

"Preview Form" works fine for me with the same setup.

Does the URL of the .htm file (starting with "file:///") show up in the address bar? Also, can you try making a different web browser the default and see if that works?

I suspect that the problem is due to your IE configuration. It's probably a plug-in of some kind. You can try starting IE in safe mode and see if that helps:

• Go to Start > Run
  • Type iexplore -extoff
  • Press Enter

It also might be related to security settings in IE; you could try resetting those as well.

Hi!

I tried to set the security settings in IE 8 to medium and low but still the same problem.

I have now changed the default web-browser to Firefox and the preview form works in this browser. I also tried Chrome which is much faster than IE to show the webform.

Thank you for the support. If I manage to get IE8 to preview the form I will post a reply here. Until then, I will use Firefox or Chrome.

I have tested to change default web-browser to Firefox and it works fine. I also tried Google Chrome, this also works great, even better then IE8 because its much faster.

I will continue to use these browsers, they work better in my opinion. :)

Archived