Composing PDF from Fusion Pro

Liz Singh

I am taking an InDesign letter and exporting to Fusion Pro to merge specific data field and graphics into the letter. I have everything setup up and composed to a pdf. The pdf comes up just fine with all the variable fields showing; however, when I try to print, the program errors out. Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas on what could cause my Adobe composed template to error out?

Or, is there any way to print directly from Fursion Pro with all the varible fields printing and without composing a template?

Figured it out. I compose as a postscript and it will print. Thanks.

Another question, though. I have a variable text frame and a variable graphic frame, how can I get the two to float together? What I mean by that is, when the text shortens or lengthens in the text frame, the graphic frame will adjust accordingly.

Figured it out. I compose as a postscript and it will print. Thanks.

Another question, though. I have a variable text frame and a variable graphic frame, how can I get the two to float together? What I mean by that is, when the text shortens or lengthens in the text frame, the graphic frame will adjust accordingly.

http://forums.printable.com/showthread.php?t=1022

Archived