Set Body Page Usage range of pages

mclisa81

Hi,

Is there a way to set a range of pages, using the set body page usage, to true? Instead of doing it individually like this way.....

if (Field("QtyNPL")=="1")
{
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A1", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A2", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A3", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A4", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A5", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A6", true)

One more thing I'd like to accomplish, if possible. If QtyNPL==2, is there a way to repeat the page range 2 times? i.e.....A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6.

I cannot use the repeat record for this because I am using other fields in each record that I will need to do this same thing on, so where this field might have pages to be repeated 2 times, I have another field that will need other pages repeated 6 times.

I hope I'm being clear.

Thanks in advance

Is there a way to set a range of pages, using the set body page usage, to true? Instead of doing it individually like this way.....
{
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A1", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A2", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A3", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A4", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A5", true)
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A6", true)

Sure, computers are great at this kind of thing:

{
 for (var i = 1; i <= 6; i++)
   FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("A" + i, true);
}

One more thing I'd like to accomplish, if possible. If QtyNPL==2, is there a way to repeat the page range 2 times? i.e.....A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6.

I cannot use the repeat record for this because I am using other fields in each record that I will need to do this same thing on, so where this field might have pages to be repeated 2 times, I have another field that will need other pages repeated 6 times.

There isn't a direct way to repeat just a particular page. I would think you can still use the repeat record functionality, though, and just repeat the record with the pages you want. Or, you could always just create duplicates of each page in the job, and name them something like "A1=1", "A1-2", etc., and iterate again for as many "copies" as you need.

Archived