Variable Product Data Upload

I have a product that I want the user to download a template for, enter their info, then re-upload the file to version the product. The PDF will populate based on the information entered in the spreadsheet.

There are only two fields: Name & Years with Company

I have a simple excel template that I want them to download but I cannot figure out what field type or what checkbox I need, or whatever to allow this option. Is it the data options tab?

I have the fusionpro doc all done with the appropriate rules. Just need to apply them in marcom now.

Summary: I just want one field that says "download template" or whatever, the user clicks that, enters in the names and years, then re-uploads the file. Clicks version to view a proof. Is this possible and what do I need to do in order to have this?

• 1 month later...

Hello, how many rows are they populating on the excel sheet? If they are only required to provide a single data value for each field, you could just use the form fields to gather the data.

If that doesn't work, you can use the Variable product type that allows the user to upload a data file, but this will create individual PDFs for each record.