Border for Static Image Preview

Brandon

Is there a way to give the preview image a border when a user selects a static product? A Screenshot is attached of our letterhead. Since the background is white, and the letterhead is white, the preview doesn't work too well.

ScreenShot2016-08-01at10_35_03AM.png.8955508210641d6d7f3445ddab8da191.png

Brandon,

Add the border to the preview image.

Thanks, I assume you are talking about adding the border to the source file, and then re-uploading. Of course that is probably the simplest solution, and possibly the only one.

My issue is that I took over this store. We have roughly 50 clients using it, each with their own static letterheads and envelopes. One of them has roughly 25 locations, each with their own static letterheads and envelopes.

I was hoping there was an option like what we are using for the catalog preview image. Code below.

<style type="text/css">

.TnProd input[type=image]{

border: 1px solid black !important;

}

</style>

Otherwise we will need to go back to the source files, change and re-upload possibly hundreds of images.

Brandon,

Yes you can do that. Although I'm not sure waht you mean:

I was hoping there was an option like what we are using for the catalog preview image.

That IS the catalog preview image. The preview has an ID that you can target and add a border. It sounds as if you already know how to do it. If you inspect the area on that page and add the border as indicated, it is a change that will happen globally in the portal.