FusionPro Composition System not working... can someone help me?

Has anyone had trouble getting FusioPro 9.3.22 to actual compose a completed job to PDF or VDX? Everything else seems to be working for me, but when I go to create an output file, the Composition System window pops up, a .cfg file is created at my chosen output destination, but then it all just stops, and no PDF or VDX file is ever created, and no log file is created either.

I've tried it using Acrobat 9 and Acrobat X, with the same results. I've also tried to Collect the files to create a product on our Digital Storefront, and the file collection stalls and crashes FusionPro all together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone had trouble getting FusioPro 9.3.22 to actual compose a completed job to PDF or VDX? Everything else seems to be working for me, but when I go to create an output file, the Composition System window pops up, a .cfg file is created at my chosen output destination, but then it all just stops, and no PDF or VDX file is ever created, and no log file is created either.

I've tried it using Acrobat 9 and Acrobat X, with the same results. I've also tried to Collect the files to create a product on our Digital Storefront, and the file collection stalls and crashes FusionPro all together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I experienced the same composition (PDF) and collect issues with FusionPro 9.3.22. Reverted back to FusionPro 9.3.15. The InDesign Plug-In continued to work. Suggest contacting support.

Thanks David. I just got a hold of the support people, and they sent be a patched version 9.3.26 to install which took care of my issues. I can now compose files, collect for output to my Digital Storefront, and the InDesign plugin appear to work correctly now also.