Pricing grid visibility issue

miker

After switching to the new Admin portal, when I build store products with quantities but no pricing, the pricing grid shows up. Moreover, it shows only the first entry. If I add pricing, the whole grid shows up as expected.

I have many old products that hide the grid when no pricing is included, but I can't trick MC into hiding the grid entirely when building new products in the Admin portal.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.

Grid.png.3ecf5574b0a7a1b8058a1401f554ed52.png

Pricing.png.f6896ba5a1ee28368d1792dfb2bfb9e8.png

After switching to the new Admin portal, when I build store products with quantities but no pricing, the pricing grid shows up. Moreover, it shows only the first entry. If I add pricing, the whole grid shows up as expected.

What is your Quantity Definition set to? Drop-Down (lot pricing) or Fill In (unit pricing)? The Product Detail Pricing List is capable of displaying both Active and Inactive Price Records. Are all 3 records Active?

I have many old products that hide the grid when no pricing is included, but I can't trick MC into hiding the grid entirely when building new products in the Admin portal.

Do you want to hide the Pricing Grid for all products in your catalog?

Edited by David Miller

It's set for drop-down. The records are active.

The only products where the grid is displayed are those with pricing. Those with pricing $0.00 hide themselves (until now).

I don't want to say "maybe it's a bug", but... Maybe it's a bug. This behaviour is new since switching to Admin.

Thanks for your attention.

Miker,

There are two ways to achieve this;

First, there is a setting in Groups to Hide Pricing, which hides the grid and all $$. However, this affects all Products, even ones where there is a Price (not $0.00).

If you are trying to hide it for select Products, you need to target the grip in the CSS. You can do this using a code inspector (right click and get the ID or class), target it with CSS and change the visibility to hidden or none. Since HTML/CSS are open source languages, you can find lots of resources on how to do this online.

In addition, here is a link to the current Portal Customization Guide

Hope this helps

The CSS trick is useful; I'll make use of that.

It's the group pricing visibility option that I missed... This satisfies my needs. I'm still learning the differences in the Admin portal.

Much appreciated; thank you both!