Pick List?

I have a list of things like below (formatting is important but this is just a representation that the titles will be larger):

Muffins

Low calorie and tasty.

Strawberries

Bananas

Bunch of 3.

Fruit Basket

Assorted Fruit.

I want my end user to be able to choose any or all of those. I have them all defined as resources but for some reason when I make a Pick List in the Define HTML form and test on the server, the chosen items don't populate.

Thanks in advance for your help.

when I make a Pick List in the Define HTML form and test on the server, the chosen items don't populate.

Please be more specific about what you mean by "on the server." What server exactly? What kind of web application are you using? MarcomCentral? Digital StoreFront? A custom application using FP Server? Something else?

Sorry... yes, on Digital Storefront. Really what I think I am running into is that I have things set up correctly in Fusion Pro but when I implement that on the DSF, it isn't doing what it's supposed to do. I can get it to display a multi-select list either check box or just multi-select but when I make my selections, my variable text box is empty (in the preview). That same box works fine when I define the HTML for it as a single item drop down list.

Thanks!

Sorry... yes, on Digital Storefront. Really what I think I am running into is that I have things set up correctly in Fusion Pro but when I implement that on the DSF, it isn't doing what it's supposed to do. I can get it to display a multi-select list either check box or just multi-select but when I make my selections, my variable text box is empty (in the preview). That same box works fine when I define the HTML for it as a single item drop down list.

The implementation of the HTML Form on Digital StoreFront is done by the folks at EFI. So I think your best bet is to contact EFI Support.

That said, does it look right when you click the Preview Form button on the Web DataCollect dialog?