Product Registration

I have a customer with version 8.3 and Acrobat 9. Every time he opens Acrobat it wants to register FusionPro but the Product ID is blank. He also lost all his font and the and if you try to add Fonts it crashes and when you reopen FusionPro it prompts you to register.

Any thoughts

additional info:

MAC 10.6

Acrobat 9.8

I have a customer with version 8.3 and Acrobat 9.

There is no version 8.3 of FusionPro VDP. Do you mean 9.3?

Every time he opens Acrobat it wants to register FusionPro but the Product ID is blank. He also lost all his font and the and if you try to add Fonts it crashes and when you reopen FusionPro it prompts you to register.

Any thoughts

additional info:

MAC 10.6

Acrobat 9.8

FusionPro VDP 9.3 is technically supported on Mac OS X version 10.6 (Snow Leopard), but I would recommend a newer version of OS X. Or, maybe use an older version of FusionPro.

I suggest contacting FusionProSupport@PTI.com for further assistance.

No my customer is run 8.X on a Mac

This user forum is not the appropriate place to diagnose installation or registration issues. You need to contact Support with the EXACT versions of FusionPro, Acrobat, and the operating system. (That said, re-installing FusionPro isn't a bad thing to try before contacting Support.)