PDF Image being chopped off on Left

ddwwhh

I open a 4 X 6 2 page PDF that is to become a duplexed postcard. I then go thru the input wizard to define the delimited text file with names and addresses as input. So far the PDF on screen looks perfectly fine. I then say Compose and the left side of the output PDF has part of the image truncated off. For some reason the Compose function is chopping of the pdf page???

It probably has something to do with the Trim Box and the Media Box of the PDF page being different. Or maybe the page size settings in FP Imposer do not match the actual page size. (Obviously, Preview doesn't invoke imposition.) But I can't know for sure what's wrong without seeing the job files. Can you post the collected job, or a minimal sample that reproduces the problem? Also, what are the versions of FusionPro, Acrobat, and your operating system?

You were correct. I restarted the setup and when it asked if I wanted to rotate the pages I said yes and now it composes fine. However, it is difficult to work with because the pages are rotated 90 degrees. Can I rotate them now within Acrobat and not have issues when I compose or do I need to rotate them back before composing?