Image Rotation Not Correct

swartzks

I have 500+ postcard images (all 6x4.25 landscape) already in PDF format that I'm merging into a postcard template also in landscape. Some of the images are copied correctly by Fusion Pro, with the landscape photo landing in the landscape frame. However, some of the images are rotated by FP to be portrait and are landing outside the border of the landscape frame.

Is there some property within the PDF postcard that's making this happen. If so, how do I edit the PDF postcard to remove this property?

Thanks.

Kevin

Dan, since my post I've learned that the pdf images in question do indeed have a page rotation value. What seems to be happening is that FP is ignoring the page rotation value and going with the original orientation. The rotation value was added to some of the images (vertical pictures for example) to lay them on their side in order to display in a landscape orientation. You'll find some file examples at ftp://ftp.pattersondental.com/PUB/ . Please know that I've also been in contact with Alex Marshall. He and I don't seem to be in agreement, yet, as to what's happening. Thanks for any help. Kevin

Archived