Issue with fonts inside FP Text Editor

JoeACG

Hello all,

I'm having an issue similar to the one being experienced in this thread.

Currently, I'm experiencing this issue with Helvetica Neue LT STD, however I've encountered it with many large families of fonts (those that are expanded beyond the standard Roman, Italic, Bold, Bold Italic faces, with each weight being split into its "own" typeface).

When inside of the variable text editor, I'll select "Helvetica Neue LT STD 55 Roman" for a line of text, however, once I click away it reverts to "Helvetica Neue LT STD 56 Italic". A similar issue happens with all of the other weights, as well. Sometimes, I can "trick" FusionPro by selecting the italic weight which then reverts to and composes with the correct Roman weight, however I'm not that fortunate in this instance.

Has anyone devised a solution regarding this issue, except for manually activating/deactivating fonts?

Thanks!

JS

I think the issue you're seeing is fixed in a newer version. But I can't say for sure, nor offer any other suggestions, without knowing, at the very least, the version of FusionPro you're using. The versions of Acrobat and your operating system would be helpful as well.

Hi Dan, in hindsight it would've been rather sensible for me to include this information in my original post... see below:

Mac OSX 10.10.1 (Yosemite)

Acrobat X Pro (10.0.0)

FusinoPro VDP 9.3.6

As always, thanks for your continued support!