Business Card 1 front many backs

cecprepress

This question has been somewhat answered here: http://forums.pti.com/showpost.php?p=14285&postcount=10

But I'm having an issue with the output. I have a front that is a static background for all people, with variable data fields for name & contact info.

Then there are 3 pages in the file representing different static backs (blue, orange, purple) - so ultimately each person will have 3 finished, double-sided business cards.

I based my OnRecordStart rule on the post above, tweaking the names where needed. It is:

// Set all body pages to be unused initially in the Page Usage dialog.
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage(FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordNumber, true);

var BackNames = ["-blue", "-orange", "-purple",];
FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordCount = BackNames.length;

var BackToUse = BackNames[FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordNumber -1];
var OutputName = Field("First Name") + Field("Last Name") + BackToUse + "." + FusionPro.Composition.outputFormatExtension;
FusionPro.Composition.OpenNewOutputFile(OutputName);
Print("Changing to output file: " + OutputName);

It processes fine, except one of the output files is just the front side, and the remaining files end up being named wrong. So 'blue' is the first file that is just the front side, no back. 'orange' has the blue back, 'purple' has the orange back...so everything is off by one because the 'blue' file is only outputting the first page (front).

I can sort of fix it by adding a "", before the color names in the 'BackNames' variable, but then I get a 4th output file that is just the front page that needs to be deleted.

This seems like an easy fix, but I'm banging my head against the wall here.

I'm using Acrobat XI, FusionPro Creator 9.2.20.

Thanks