9.2.31 update

I really have two questions:

I read the thread about the parser failure error. It is unclear what, if any, the resolution is. I too am getting the error, which only started appearing after I upgraded to FP 9. Any word on a fix?

I just this morning ran the 9.2.31 update following the instructions (I deactivated FP in Acro. I shut down Acro. I ran the uninstaller. I rebooted. I ran the installer successfully). The problem is that when I check the install, the FP app shows the correct version, but Acro shows the old one. Is it installed, and displaying incorrectly, or did it not actually install properly (see screenshots)?

Screenshot2014-10-01at9_38_08AM.png.b484e102ed132fd3c29ae34c1b05d250.png

Screenshot2014-10-01at9_45_10AM.png.e88cba38a351d238c49be4477134aeeb.png

Screenshot2014-10-01at9_45_22AM.png.ca67ae2fb1bba6ee4d8a6a26daf3e60e.png

I really have two questions:

It's best to create a separate thread for each question, or simply post to existing threads.

I read the thread about the parser failure error. It is unclear what, if any, the resolution is. I too am getting the error, which only started appearing after I upgraded to FP 9. Any word on a fix?

Again, since there's already a thread discussing this, it would be best to post there, rather than fragmenting that discussion. In that other thread, I explain that there are multiple causes for that message, one of which there is a workaround for in the FusionPro VDP 9.2.35 build.

I just this morning ran the 9.2.31 update following the instructions (I deactivated FP in Acro. I shut down Acro. I ran the uninstaller. I rebooted. I ran the installer successfully). The problem is that when I check the install, the FP app shows the correct version, but Acro shows the old one. Is it installed, and displaying incorrectly, or did it not actually install properly (see screenshots)?

It looks like it didn't install properly. Do you have multiple versions of Acrobat installed? Also, what exactly do you mean when you say, "I deactivated FP in Acro?"