Trapping for specific error in XML Log

Hi there,

In the .msg file, I get the following errors when my multipage PDF rule fails due to unexpected page sizes from my input files:

"The specified Keep conditions could not be honored in the flow <FundSheetText1>. Text is truncated."

How can I trap for this error so that I can emit a warning using the LogXML function?

In the .msg file, I get the following errors when my multipage PDF rule fails due to unexpected page sizes from my input files:

"The specified Keep conditions could not be honored in the flow <FundSheetText1>. Text is truncated."

How can I trap for this error so that I can emit a warning using the LogXML function?

I don't think you can. You can, however, go into the Composition Settings dialog, on the Advanced tab, and set "Abort on Errors of This Type" to "Minor", then select whether to abort the composition or just skip the record.

You might also be able to do something else to detect the condition where the page sizes are not as expected, such as measuring the resource's page sizes with a function similar to the one in this post, and then write a message to the XML log, or even call FusionPro.Composition.Abort.