Fonts won't load

scottws

Mac 10.8.5, Acrobat X, FusionPro 9.10.

I cannot consistently get the barcode fonts to load. I reinstalled FunsionPro, loaded them into Library->Fonts, loaded all fonts in FusionPro, and job worked fine. Next day, I get a "font not loaded" message in the same job using the same font that earlier worked fine. Same when fonts are installed using Font Book and Suitcase Fusion.

Edit : The barcode font I'm trying to use loads fine in all the other Adobe apps.

Edited by scottws
additional information

I only tried suitcase a last resort option. Got it to work, though. I had to create a pdf using the font and export it with FusionPro. Not sure if I will have to do this after every restart, but it's a workaround. Hope fully the next iteration will fix this as well as the bleed problem.

I only tried suitcase a last resort option. Got it to work, though. I had to create a pdf using the font and export it with FusionPro. Not sure if I will have to do this after every restart, but it's a workaround. Hope fully the next iteration will fix this as well as the bleed problem.

Hopefully, but I can't say I really know exactly what the problem is that you're hoping to be fixed, or at least I don't know exactly what about the specific configuration of your machine is relevant to it. Like I said, a full analysis of the problem is not possible in the context of this user forum.