sales order# on template page

Ryan Graybeal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Beginning with Fusionpro VDP Creator / Desktop version 8, there was an enhancement feature which added the ability to move slug/job information on imposed sheet to any location.

For more information about creating a slug line that allows for variable content, please see the Rules Reference Guide or the Imposition Guide. To view the guides in Acrobat, select "Fusionpro>Documentation>" to access the manuals. Please see the Rules Guide section called “Imposition SlugLine.”

Edited by Alex Marshall

Alex,

I see where you can add variable content to the slug line however I don't see any information in the Rules Guide which indicates how the Sales Order number from a MarcomCentral storefront can be pulled and included in this slug. Is this not possible?

• 3 years later...

Digging up an old thread in case someone stumbles on this looking for an answer. This works for me to add Order Number and SKU to an imposition in MCC.

1) Add the following to OnJobStart in your template:

FusionPro.Composition.impositionSheetSlugText = (FusionPro.Composition.JobOptions["MCC_OrderNumber"]+"-"+FusionPro.Composition.JobOptions["MCC_OrderLineItemSKU"]);

2) Edit the following in your MCC template setup:

Template>Proof/Press Settings>Edit Press Settings>Info Slug:>Standard Slug

• 1 month later...