Riphog

I'm getting a "Error handling Unicode output, character 1059 (0x423)"

when i'm using this return "<unicode>0423</unicode> in a rule. what wrong here or what i'm i doing wrong? using a PC fusionpro 5.8p1m

The font should be able to handle Unicode. It doesn't have to be in the logic. If not it will pick up the font from the text box. Also, if your are using the new 5.8P2c version, you should check that the checkbox to limit to Latin-1 text is turned off (on the advanced tab of the composition options dialog.)

still having problems with unicode. i have update to 5.8P2c and turn off and on the "Limit precessing to Latin-1 text" and still nothing. i can validate and it looks good but preview or compose not show right. here the return code i'm using. return <unicode>1EEF</unicode>;

i'm i still doing something wrong?

Hello,

Our support team will be able to help you diagnose this issue. If you haven't already, please send them an email at fusionProSupport@printable.com with details about you job including a sample template (PDF template file along with data, the font files for the font you are using, and the composition message log from a composition).

Thank you.

Archived