font issue on template upload?

We have templates that were created at PTI before we were able to get trained. We have updates now, and it keeps giving me errors on the template upload:

The following problem was found in this template: The system is unable find the font Helvetica 75 Bold referenced by style _UNDEF_ in the template font dictionary. Please try to recollect the template, all the fonts that are referenced on the template need to exist in the collected system and be available during the collection process.

Please use the latest supported version of FusionPro® Desktop and re-collect your files.

From what I see, we have this font (helvetica neue).... what is going on?

PS: I cannot upload the files to show and share due to NDA's

Any ideas?

Preflight the template to see where that font is specified. Also, in the FusionPro job folder where this template resides, open the "dif" file in a text editor. Query the file for "_UNDEF_ " . It will indicate where in the fusionpro template this font is being referenced. It could be representative

of a space or hard return in the body of text.

Preflight the template to see where that font is specified. Also, in the FusionPro job folder where this template resides, open the "dif" file in a text editor. Query the file for "_UNDEF_ " . It will indicate where in the fusionpro template this font is being referenced. It could be representative

of a space or hard return in the body of text.

Thanks, I'll take a look. A search for "_UNDEF_" in the dif file comes up empty though...

Archived