Image fit to a frame

Olivier

Hi, I need to create a template using FP7.2P1d that will be used in a MarcomCentral Store. In the template, I have create a frame box to allow users to upload a picture (company logo).

My need is to scale the uploaded image so that it fills the box proportionnaly with nothing filling out of the frame.

Using standard "best fit" or "Proportional fill" does not return the searched result.

May anyone help me ?

All the best,

Olivier from France

Sorry Dan but it was my previous setting and in that case, many logos cannot be used due to the form they have (some are large, some are height).

My need is very simple, I need the entire image to be reduced proportionaly to fit in the frame.

Any idea ?

Many thanks,

Olivier

My need is very simple, I need the entire image to be reduced proportionaly to fit in the frame.

That's "Best fit."

Or maybe I'm not understanding the issue. Do you mean you want the image stretched? Or that you want it rotated?

Can you post a screenshot? (picture = 1000 words and all that)

Hi Dan, sure it was "Best fit". The point was I had a "bug" with the box created while exporting from InDesign. I have created a new graphic box with exactly the same settings and everything is now working fine.

I have had to do the same on the other templates too.

My friend Richard Lewis knows that case.

All the best !

Hi Dan, sure it was "Best fit". The point was I had a "bug" with the box created while exporting from InDesign. I have created a new graphic box with exactly the same settings and everything is now working fine.

I have had to do the same on the other templates too.

My friend Richard Lewis knows that case.

Okay, thanks for the update. If you know the case number, that would help to track this issue.

Archived