Pick list from server?

NPN

Let's say you have a list of departments in the "web datacollect" that through a rule (create resource) collects data corresponding to the value of the pick list. Like an address based on city.

With this method updating adresses is easy, because I do it once on the server and I don't have to touch the VDP's. However, if a new department is introduced I have to add this in the Web Datacollect(define html form) for each and every product, and upload it to our server again. This is a tedious and time consuming process.

My question is, can the list of departments in the Web Datacollect also be collected from a file on my server?

My question is, can the list of departments in the Web Datacollect also be collected from a file on my server?

It's up to EFI how they want to implement any kind of data entry in their DSF app, including Web Collect driven from the Define HTML Form feature in FusionPro Desktop. If they want to allow your pick list entries to come from a separate file, they could do that. So please direct your question to EFI.

Archived