Compose a single multi-page file to multiple PDF's

Basically what I have is a 4-page PDF, but my production wants separate print files for page1/2 (duplex imposed 2-Up) and page 3/4 (duplex imposed 2-Up). Historically I have Enabled Pages 1 & 2, composed, then Enabled Pages 3 & 4, composed. I'm looking for a script that will allow me to compose once, but give separate output files. I know it will involve loops, but I'm not sure where they need to be in order to output correctly.

I don't think this is possible in FP Creator.  This sounds like a job for FP Server, where could run two separate compositions.  You could set a CFG entry that the OnRecordStart rule could read to determine which set of pages to activate.

That's so surprising. There are rules that will repeat records, but not entire data files? I found a similar request to repeat based on an array using an external data file, but it's convoluted. I could probably modify it for my task by adding two lines of SetBodyPageUsage (pg+"_Front", true) and (pg+"_Back", true)

I was hoping that I could set a global variable for the number of loops and have an onRecorStart where if currentRecord==RecordCount && runLoop<>global then goto record 1 and runLoop++. In concept is sounds feasible.