Having trouble pulling from different trays

KayEll

I have a 5-page template that needs to pull from three different trays. I am following the steps laid out in this post:

http://forums.printable.com/showthread.php?t=181&highlight=postscript+commands

but am not getting the results I need. All my pages are pulling from the same drawer AND every other page is printing just the text of my postscript command, ie:

<<MediaColor (blue) /MediaType (plain) >> setpagedevice

Is there something wrong with my command? Has anyone else had this happen? I am not sure my postscript command is correct.

Thanks for any help.

KayEll

Instead of issuing the PostScript commands yourself, you should use the new PPD Subset Finishing options in FusionPro 7. You can give it the PPD file for your printer, and then select from all the supported finishing options in a GUI, and it figures out the PostScript commands for you. See the section titled "PostScript-based Media and Finishing Options" in the User Guide.

Thanks Dan, I am trying to use the PPD settings but I cannot compose more than one record using this method. Fusion Pro hangs after the first record and I have to force quit. Any ideas on that.

Thanks,

KayEll

Thanks Dan, I am trying to use the PPD settings but I cannot compose more than one record using this method. Fusion Pro hangs after the first record and I have to force quit. Any ideas on that.

Please send the job to Support for analysis. We want to fix that bug.

Archived