Copyfit function on diffrent variables in the same textfield

marcusm

Hi!

I wonder if there is any way to create a copyline function (or three copyfit functions) that have the ability to Copyfit three diffrent variables in the same textfield. Here is an example:

I have a textfield in FusionPro. I have variable A, B and C.

I want the first variable text (A) to Copyfit after some settings. I want the second (B) to copyfit after some other settings. This goes for textvariable C also. Is this possible in one single textframe in FusionPro?

How can I manage this and control the settings for each textvariable?

I wonder if there is any way to create a copyline function (or three copyfit functions) that have the ability to Copyfit three diffrent variables in the same textfield. Here is an example:

I have a textfield in FusionPro. I have variable A, B and C.

I want the first variable text (A) to Copyfit after some settings. I want the second (B) to copyfit after some other settings. This goes for textvariable C also. Is this possible in one single textframe in FusionPro?

Yes, it's possible. But the exact solution depends on exactly what you're trying to do. Can you be more specific about what kind of results you're looking for? Are you trying to make each variable fit on its own line, or something else?

Hi Dan,

Heres my example file attached.

I have three variables. Our Price, Price and Unit.

All in same textfield but I want diffrent sizes on the variables even if I use the function Copyfit.

I have set 40pts for Our Price, 60 pts for Price and 20 pts for units. I want the copyfit function to adjust each textvariable so not all of the textvariables goes after one copyfitting rule and makes all the textvariables in the same size to fit in the variable frame.

I hope this example makes it clearer. :)

CopyFit.zip

Archived