Plug-in not appearing in Acrobat

Dr. Adel

Hi all, I installed fusion pro 11 and made registration and also installed full Adobe acrobat pro DC 2022 . [In windows 10]

But when I work in acrobat I can't find any tools to work on fusion pro inside Adobe acrobat????

Thanks for your interest 

• Like 1

Version 11 is too old to support Acrobat 2022. You'll need a new version of FusionPro or an old version of Acrobat. If you are under support or have a subscription you can get an upgrade. (If you have an active subscription you can use your version 11 key to install version 13.) You can email FusionProSupport@marcom.com with your serial number if you don't know if you have a subscription or are on maintenance.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I installed Adobe reader version DC 2018 and made un check on installed un cirtificedplugin from Adobe's preference , fusion pro version  11  installation  succeed and made registration and I installed plungins inside fusion pro program file  but unfortunately the fusion plug-ins didn't appear in acrobat

Any suggestions 

• Dan Korn changed the title to Plug-in not appearing in Acrobat