Format text to have different leading in on same line

Hello Everyone,

Need some help. I have script below and not sure how to implement my next step. Based on script below I'm trying to print a box using winding font then print some text after it. The problem is my text aligns to the bottom of the box/line and my client wants the text to print at the middle part of the box similar to a superscript effect. I attached a small pdf file if that would help. Can anyone help?

//Notes: psubox is a little square box ..fusionpro does not have a drawbox function/command so I had to use a font character

var psubox = '<f name = "Wingdings 2">' + '<z newsize = "18">' + "*" + '<f name = "Courier New">' + '<z newsize = "6">' + '&nbsp;'+ '&nbsp;';

var gd = psubox + Field("FIELD66") + '&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;' +'&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;'+ Field("FIELD67") +'<br>' + psubox + Field("FIELD53") + '&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;' +'&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;' + Field("FIELD52") +'<br>' + psubox + Field("FIELD55") + '&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;' +'&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;'+ Field("FIELD54") + '<br>' + psubox + Field("FIELD57") + '&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;' +'&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;'+ Field("FIELD56") + '<br>' + psubox + Field("FIELD59") + '&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;' +'&nbsp;' + '&nbsp;'+ Field("FIELD58");;

return gd;

Alignment.pdf

18 minutes ago, Cody Williams said:

similar to a superscript effect.

Well, instead of doing something similar to superscript, you could actually use superscript.  Though it may be simpler to just subscript the box, like so:

var psubox = '<f name = "Wingdings 2">' + '<z newsize = "18">' + "<subscript>*</subscript>" + '<f name = "Courier New">' + '<z newsize = "6">' + '&nbsp;'+ '&nbsp;';

And you can modify the subscript ratio and offset in the Paragraph Globals dialog, or with attributes of a <p> tag, such as '<p br=false suboffset=30 subratio=200>'.

Though I would have taken a different approach to this completely, such as a table.  If you make the table correctly, you don't need the Wingdings character for the box; that just becomes a table cell with an outline, and the cells with the text can have their vertical alignment set to middle.

Or, you could use a repeatable component, and make a separate graphic frame for the box, which again, can just be an empty square frame with a border.

27 minutes ago, Cody Williams said:

//Notes: psubox is a little square box ..fusionpro does not have a drawbox function/command so I had to use a font character

Even if you want to do this all as regular text, without a table or a repeatable component or anything, you can still use an inline graphic for the box.  And you could use <t> tags and set tab stops instead of all those '&nbsp;' entities.