Switch Rule w/Graphics

Liz Singh

I have used this rule dozens of times and it has worked just fine. However, the letter I'm working with now, none of the graphics are showing up.

In Create Resources all the graphic files are correctly linked with the Status showing OK. In my switch rule I have each graphic connected correctly with the specific data contained in a single field. When I go to preview, my text switch rules show up, but all my graphic switch rules remain blank.

I have tried composing to see if they would show in the final proof, nothing. I closed the letter and re-opened, nothing. I deleted the letter and started all over and still nothing.

Is there a limit to the number of rules or graphics FusionPro can handle? Has anyone else encountered this?

Liz Singh

Hi Dan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I took a closer look at the composition log and I figured it out. I forgot when you have symbols in the name of your folders FusionPro doesn't like that too much. I renamed my folder and everything seems to be working as normal. I'll post again if I get stumped.

Thanks,

Liz Singh

Archived