with a personalized calendar

sschardan

My knowledge of javascript is from the trial and error of piecing together sample scripts from the documentation and forums, so bear with me.

I have a client that wishes to print a personalized calendar. Each calendar will be customized to include personal dates from an external database. I have set up a javascript rule that generates a table and fills in the appropriate data on each date, and it is working fine.

My problem is that the client has static calendar art for each month. This artwork already includes the calendar grid, dates, and artwork for the individual squares. That means that my table has to generate the exact same size cell each time, regardless of what data (or lack of data) is being pulled from my external data file. That way my table will print on top of and fit their calendar artwork consistently.

If the incoming data is just one line, I'm ok. But if it is greater than one line, all my cells increase in size, which will not work. Is there a way to get around this? I have tried to do copyfitting on the external data file line, but I can't get it to work. Is there a workable solution?

Archived