FusionPro Imposer for Different Size Pages

AngelBenitez

Hello,

Could someone please assist me with FusionPro Imposer? I have a PDF file that includes two pages, but they each have different sizes. One is a standard 8.5 x 11 flyer, and the second page is an 8.5 x 5.5 postcard. I want the imposition to include crop marks for each designated page. Can anyone assist me with how I would go about this?

I don't think you can.  FusionPro's imposition system assumes that all output pages are the same size.  It's also not clear to me conceptually how you would physically cut differently sized pages on an imposed sheet.  That said, if you post a mockup of the desired output, maybe I (or someone else) could think of some creative solution.

Hello @Dan Korn,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have attached a file that provides a mockup of my desired outcome. Essentially, I am looking to have crop marks for both the flyer and postcard that correspond to their respective sheets. I am hoping to achieve the same result as if I were using two separate impositions. If this cannot be accomplished, please advise on the best approach to achieve a result that closely resembles my desired outcome.

Imposition Example.pdf

Sorry, FusionPro won't impose that output directly.  All output pages have to be the same size.

There might be a way to accomplish this manually, but it won't be easy.  Possibly you could divide the Flyer part into two different pages, imposed together with the space and bleed between the two halves discarded, but that's hardly optimal.

I would just compose these as two separate outputs.