Preview without Bleeds or Cropmarks

Hello,

I am reaching out regarding a request related to MarcomCentral.

Could someone please assist me in creating a rule that accomplishes the following:

I would like to offer users the choice to preview the result without bleed or crop marks, while ensuring that the generated output file includes the bleeds and crop marks.

Hello,

To my knowledge FusionPro does not have the ability to show the  template PDF bleed in the  Preview mode. It will display the amount of bleed detected in the file, via the FusionPro Composition Settings Menu, "Imposition" tab where you can see the "Bleed Box" value.  You can also view the bleed box in Acrobat. Go to: Print Production > Set Page Boxes. This dialog will show art, trim and bleed boxes checkbox.

Hello,
I am reaching out regarding a request related to MarcomCentral. Could someone please assist me in creating a rule that accomplishes the following:
I want to provide users with the option to preview the result without bleed or crop marks, while still generating an output file that includes the bleeds and crop marks for my use.