Different Output PDF

Hello,

I am reaching out with a request related to MarcomCentral. I need assistance in creating a rule to achieve the following:

I want to provide my users with the option to preview a product version, but on my end, I need to view a different version based on their responses to certain questions. For instance, the user should see the business card they created, while I should see the same business card with an additional page meant exclusively for my eyes.

Your help in setting up this rule would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

You can certainly have additional pages turned on an off conditionally in a FusionPro job, either with Overflow pages, or by calling FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage as appropriate in OnRecordStart, but I'm not sure of the capabilities of the online preview in MarcomCentral.  Again, this is a question for the MarcomPortal-specific forum, or Marcom support.

46 minutes ago, AngelBenitez said:

I've always been curious about overflow pages and how to implement them. Could you please direct me to a forum or resource that guides me through the process?

There's a section in the User Guide that explains overflow pages.  Also take a look at the Statement tutorial.