vertical alignment within a cell in a table?

Howdy All -

Is there a way to set this? The hope would be that the horizontal alignment could be set to center so that the text would be centered to each other. The top and bottom within the guides are desired to be centered.

Thanks!

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1052/51593266.jpg

Howdy All -

Is there a way to set this? The hope would be that the horizontal alignment could be set to center so that the text would be centered to each other. The top and bottom within the guides are desired to be centered.

Thanks!

The place in the graphic(bluemedia HQ) is literally 100feet away from where I'm at, funny.

Text Frame Properties box, bottom right hand, next to the T(with magic wand). There are three different options, top, middle and bottom selections. Are these options not working?

haha - i work a while away but live a mile or so from there - small world

yah the text box vertical alignment is set to centered but it doesn't seem to be honoring it - it seems as if there is a default of top for the cell but don't see in the tag reference how it is set. i have a way around it now (just creating them in different text boxes) but that isn't quite ideal as they won't shrink to fit the same - i may look into copyfitting two text boxes the same regartless of need after this

Archived