Acrobat Crashes when Defining HTML Form

mstanton

This problem happens randomly so testing it to find out exactly what is happening every time it crashes is difficult. But it seems that when I am trying to Define the HTML Form (either "From Current Data" or "From XML File") in a PDF that I have already done some HTML form defining for, Acrobat crashes.

I export the InDesign file to Acrobat, create all the rules, resources, etc., define the HTML form, save, collect for output, test it and decide I need to change the form a bit, go in to FusionPro > Define HTML Form > From Current Data... and then bam. Acrobat crashes.

I have quit and restarted Acrobat and FP, restarted my computer, Loaded Fonts (I recently had a font issue on my mac and had to un-install and re-install the font management software so I thought fonts might be the issue), restarted the computer again, shut the computer off and came back to it the next day - nothing works short of re-exporting from InDesign and starting from scratch every time.

This is a new phenomena that just started a couple of days ago. Anyone else experience this? It's a major problem and is preventing me from getting my work done.

Archived