Go Back   MarcomCentral (PTI) and FusionPro User Communities > Software-Related Talk > FusionPro® VDP Creator

Notices

Old October 10th, 2022, 07:32 AM
Forum n00b

Default FusionPro Wizard not available in Adobe Editor

I have installed Adobe Acrobat Standard DC with FusionPro v12.1.3.
After installation everything worked well but now I can't find the FusionPro tools anymore and I'm not able run the wizard.
The FusionPro toolbar is still available in Adobe Acrobat.
A re-install of the software doesn't help...
What do you advise?
Regards,
Marc
Old October 10th, 2022, 11:17 AM
FusionPro Senior Engineer / Forum Moderator

Default Re: FusionPro Wizard not available in Adobe Editor

I don't understand. You say the toolbar is there but you can't find the tools?

You should also be able to access the top-level FusionPro menu in Acrobat.

What OS are you on, and what specific version of Acrobat?
LinkedIn

I am a not a Support engineer, and this forum is not a substitute for Support. My participation on this forum is primarily as a fellow user (and a forum moderator). I am happy to provide help and answers to questions when I can; however, there is no guarantee that I, or anyone else on this forum, will be able to answer all questions or fix any problems. If I ask for files to clarify an issue, I might not be able to look at them personally. I am not able to answer private messages, emails, or phone calls unless they go through proper Support channels. Please direct any sales or pricing questions to your salesperson or inquiries@marcom.com.

Complex template-building questions, as well as all installation and font questions or problems, should be directed to FusionProSupport@marcom.com. Paid consulting work may be required to fulfill your template-building needs.

This is a publicly viewable forum. Please DO NOT post fonts, or other proprietary content, to this forum. Also, please DO NOT post any "live" data with real names, addresses, or any other personal, private, or confidential data.

Please include the specific versions of FusionPro, Acrobat, and your operating system in any problem reports or help requests. I recommend putting this information in your forum signature. Please also check your composition log (.msg) file for relevant error or warning messages.

Please post questions specific to the MarcomCentral Enterprise and Web-to-Print applications in the MarcomCentral forum. Click here to request access. Or contact your Business Relationship Manager (BRM/CPM) for assistance.

Please direct any questions specific to EFI's Digital StoreFront (DSF) to EFI support.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

The correct spellings are JavaScript, FusionPro, and MarcomCentral (each with two capital letters and no spaces). Acceptable abbreviations are JS, FP, and MC (or MCC). There is no "S" at the end of "Expression" or "Printable"! The name of the product is FusionPro, not "Fusion". "Java" is not is not the same as JavaScript.

Check out the JavaScript Guide and JavaScript Reference! FusionPro 8.0 and newer use JavaScript 1.7. Older versions use JavaScript 1.5.

return "KbwbTdsjqu!spdlt\"".replace(/./g,function(w){return String.fromCharCode(w.charCodeAt()-1)});
Old October 11th, 2022, 09:29 AM
Forum n00b

Hi,
Running Win10 Pro 21H2 with Adobe Acrobat Standard DC ver. 2022.002.20212
FusionPro v12.1.3
FusionPro is not available in the Tools list, only available on the menu bar of Adobe...
Regards,
Marc
Old October 11th, 2022, 10:29 AM
FusionPro Senior Engineer / Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc.laroy@ricoh.be View Post
Hi,
Running Win10 Pro 21H2 with Adobe Acrobat Standard DC ver. 2022.002.20212
FusionPro v12.1.3
FusionPro is not available in the Tools list, only available on the menu bar of Adobe...
Regards,
Marc
I see. You need to click on the "More Tools" icon (the wrench with the plus sign) at the bottom of the Tools panel (on the right of the screen), OR click on the Tools tab at the top of the screen. Then scroll all the way down to Add-ons and select the FusionPro icon and click Add. Then the FusionPro icon will be present no the Tools pane, and you can select it to see all of the tools in the toolset.

You can also right-click on the main toolbar on the top of the screen and click "Customize Quick Tools...", then scroll down and add any tools (from the FusionPro tool list of any others) to the main bar.

Either of these should cause the selected tools to stay in the toolbar, even after closing and restarting Acrobat. However, sometimes, for reasons beyond the control of plug-in developers, you have to keep re-adding them. (This seems to be a bug in Acrobat.)
LinkedIn

I am a not a Support engineer, and this forum is not a substitute for Support. My participation on this forum is primarily as a fellow user (and a forum moderator). I am happy to provide help and answers to questions when I can; however, there is no guarantee that I, or anyone else on this forum, will be able to answer all questions or fix any problems. If I ask for files to clarify an issue, I might not be able to look at them personally. I am not able to answer private messages, emails, or phone calls unless they go through proper Support channels. Please direct any sales or pricing questions to your salesperson or inquiries@marcom.com.

Complex template-building questions, as well as all installation and font questions or problems, should be directed to FusionProSupport@marcom.com. Paid consulting work may be required to fulfill your template-building needs.

This is a publicly viewable forum. Please DO NOT post fonts, or other proprietary content, to this forum. Also, please DO NOT post any "live" data with real names, addresses, or any other personal, private, or confidential data.

Please include the specific versions of FusionPro, Acrobat, and your operating system in any problem reports or help requests. I recommend putting this information in your forum signature. Please also check your composition log (.msg) file for relevant error or warning messages.

Please post questions specific to the MarcomCentral Enterprise and Web-to-Print applications in the MarcomCentral forum. Click here to request access. Or contact your Business Relationship Manager (BRM/CPM) for assistance.

Please direct any questions specific to EFI's Digital StoreFront (DSF) to EFI support.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

The correct spellings are JavaScript, FusionPro, and MarcomCentral (each with two capital letters and no spaces). Acceptable abbreviations are JS, FP, and MC (or MCC). There is no "S" at the end of "Expression" or "Printable"! The name of the product is FusionPro, not "Fusion". "Java" is not is not the same as JavaScript.

Check out the JavaScript Guide and JavaScript Reference! FusionPro 8.0 and newer use JavaScript 1.7. Older versions use JavaScript 1.5.

return "KbwbTdsjqu!spdlt\"".replace(/./g,function(w){return String.fromCharCode(w.charCodeAt()-1)});
Old October 13th, 2022, 02:14 AM
Forum n00b

Hey Dan,
This morning the issue was fixed due to an upgrade of Adobe Acrobat Editor.
Now Adobe is running with version 2022.003.20258
Thanks.
Regards,