MarcomCentral iFrame

daniel

• 2 weeks later...

I did not have luck doing that either. I eventually resorted to just opening another window.

I was trying to open a pop-up or iFrame from within a product. The description and Instruction areas would not allow scripting of any kind, and appeared to stop iFrames from working.

If you find a better solution, please post it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was told by customer support "Actually you might be able to use iFrames in the Custom Content area of your portal. We recommend testing it in one of your training portals, you can just place in your HTML or CSS and link it to the website you said is already in an iFrame. If you need us to write the code for you, you can reach out to your BRM and she can schedule something for you."

But I've tried this and it doesn't seem to work so far. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey I´ve done this a couple of times. Just add a folder, press edit and the HTML iframe code in the custom content window. You can set the width of the iframe to fit to marcomcentrals width or just make a responsive Iframe in that way it will always fit the window.

ok, showed the problem to our web team and they say it's probably because marcomcentral is https (secured domain) so anything that appears within the website needs to be cleared by marcomcentral.