Adding SKU from a Field

daniel

Hi support, I’m looking to add a field to a SKU to one of my products so I can track what autofills are being used.

I made a field (BrandSKU) and assigned it to generate a SKU in field options, but when I download my report it doesn’t show. It only shows the SKU Prefix with a dash and nothing after. I thought it would add the field SKU after that, but it doesn't. I think it’s something simple I’m missing, but I don’t see it. Thanks for any help on this.

Hi support, I’m looking to add a field to a SKU to one of my products so I can track what autofills are being used.

I made a field (BrandSKU) and assigned it to generate a SKU in field options, but when I download my report it doesn’t show. It only shows the SKU Prefix with a dash and nothing after. I thought it would add the field SKU after that, but it doesn't. I think it’s something simple I’m missing, but I don’t see it. Thanks for any help on this.

When I run a Total Order Summary Report in Distribution, the SKU appended with my field is showing. Same for the report when run from within a store.

I suggest double checking the Field Options in Template Setup and Publishing the Template again.

Thanks, I ran the report, didn't have the SKU appended. And the field option has generate SKU area set to use for SKU. I have multiple products set to this, none report back with the SKU appended. Is there an option I'm missing to turn on?