SKU Bulk Upload - Inventory error

Printing Partners

Okay, I am trying to bulk upload the SKUs for Products that were bulk uploaded.

I am getting an error that "No" is not a valid entry for the Inventory column, even though that is what it is asking for. I tried to use the entry of "false" and it rejects that as well.

ideas?

If I download a spreadsheet of products that I entered manually, with an Inventory setting of "No", that is what appears in the spreadsheet.

Okay, I am trying to bulk upload the SKUs for Products that were bulk uploaded.

I am getting an error that "No" is not a valid entry for the Inventory column, even though that is what it is asking for. I tried to use the entry of "false" and it rejects that as well.

ideas?

If I download a spreadsheet of products that I entered manually, with an Inventory setting of "No", that is what appears in the spreadsheet.

The valid entries for the Inventory column are No or Yes. If Yes is entered the Inventory Holder column is required.

The error message should tell you what line or lines in the spreadsheet contain the error.

Resolved by support

There was a stray character in the blank template that was downloaded. It did not show in Excel, but was detected on import.

The solution that was suggested by Support was to do a delete the first 40 rows or so before you begin adding data.

Probably a good practice for any Bulk Template that is downloaded.