Corporate set form fills

daniel

Is there a way to preset copy text for users to pick from? Kind of like the autofill option but already preset by the template creator and not defined by the user. We like the autofill option but wish it was universally set for all users or they could share with each other.

Is there a way to preset copy text for users to pick from? Kind of like the autofill option but already preset by the template creator and not defined by the user. We like the autofill option but wish it was universally set for all users or they could share with each other.

It is possible to make Saved Content available to all users.

Admin Tool:

Bulk Operations > Saved Content > Uncheck Portal Defaults and Select Your Product(s) > Click Download and assign a Group ID instead of a UserID in the spreadsheet. Then upload.

Manager:

Bulk Operations > Saved Content > Select Your Product (Not Portal Defaults) > Click Download and assign a Group ID instead of a UserID in the spreadsheet. Then upload.

Users will be able to edit the Saved Content in the template form. I don't believe they can overwrite Saved Content with a Group ID in the database. Users can overwrite their own Saved Content. That is, Saved Content with a UserID.

I've also seen Drop-Down choices that call text resources. For example, a Drop-Down list of article titles that populate an area of a page with a specific article.

Another option might be to host your own page of content and provide a link to it within the template form. Users could click the link then copy and paste the content they want into the form.

Edited by David Miller
Logged out before finishing.

Thanks David. I think this is what I'm looking for. Do I delete the userID if I assign a group ID? and can I assign multiple groups?

You can assign multiple groups, but a UserID and Group ID cannot be specified. One must be blank.

You can get the Group ID from one of the other Bulk Operations spreadsheets. I use the Users spreadsheet.

It should be entered as:

******x,******x

Basically, the Group ID (numbers) separated by commas. No spaces.