Shipping and ordering process on MC

Christine

I've set up a template on MarcomCentral which is more like a contact form than an actual print product you could order.

I would like to achieve that the client can:

- fill it in (which is working fine)

- download the filled-in file (also possible at present)

- submit his/her order (possible via 'add to basket')

- then the filled-in template should be sent as a PDF to a certain email address. Most products are sent to different places, so that the solution need to be specific for only a few products, not as a general thing.

How can that be set up?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

Take a look at AJT (Auto Job Tickets) and/or On-Demand Delivery.

AJT will automatically turn an Order into a Job Ticket and send the Job Ticket with download links to the email address(es) of your choosing.

On-Demand Delivery has two types; Download and Email. The Email option allows the user to send the item to the address(es) of their choosing.

The MarcomCentral User Guide and Help has more info.

I'm sure your BRM would be able to send you the MarcomCentral user guide.

You can access the MarcomCentral Manager Online Help via the Help link in the upper right corner of the Manager.

Online Help for the Admin Tool is still under development.

• 1 year later...
I've set up a template on MarcomCentral which is more like a contact form than an actual print product you could order.

I would like to achieve that the client can:

- fill it in (which is working fine)

- download the filled-in file (also possible at present)

- submit his/her order (possible via 'add to basket')

- then the filled-in template should be sent as a PDF to a certain email address. Most products are sent to different places, so that the solution need to be specific for only a few products, not as a general thing.

How can that be set up?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

Hi Christine,

We have a client looking for us to develop an Order Form and it appears you may have done something similar? Do you mind sharing how you accomplished this?

Thank you

Dave