Dynamic or Page Count pricing?

Where to begin...

I have a template for a sequentially numbered ticket. The template is just 1 page; the user chooses a quantity of 250, 500 or 1000 and specifies a starting sequence number. Using a "OnRecordStart" rule, when the job is composed, the page is duplicated 250, 500 or 1000 times (depending on what the user chose in the "Quantity" variable) and each page is numbered sequentially.

Now for the issue I'm having...

Each quantity has a set price of $77.32 (250), $94.54 (500) and $129.01 (1000). I can't figure out how to setup the product in MarcomCentral to generate these prices without requiring the user to specify the Quantity twice: First, as it relates to the number of duplications and sequenced numbers, and second as it relates to the price.

I tried using iForms and Page Count pricing -- both together and individually -- but I just can't get the right combination. With Page Count pricing, regardless what the user chooses in the Quantity variable, the approximate and actual page count always shows 1 page after refreshing and generation a proof. This seemingly leads to incorrect pricing. Can somebody lend a hand, or am I even heading in the right direction?

Thanks for the replies!

I already tried something like that, but as I have it implemented the user would still have to choose the quantity twice (see attached), which I'd like to avoid. In your first reply I think you implied a change in verbiage though? Rather than choosing a quantity in the variable field, they'd instead choose a "set"? That might be an option although it might still be confusing. I might opt instead to do 3 separate products and just hide the quantity variable all together.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-05-at-4_47.40-PM.jpg.28eb93ddc3f2e47045291c99d86b39b0.jpg

I don't see where the second choice is. The customer chooses the quantity from the drop down in the form, then orders 1 set of however many they chose.

They shouldn't get any other options than to order 1 set. I would even hide that Qty: 1, above the add to cart button, with some css.