Custom Copy - Load External CSS?

rjohns

I'm finding it a bit cumbersome to tweak the CSS using the Custom Copy page with MarcomCentral Manager. There's so much back and forth, having to copy/paste, scroll, click Submit, refresh the page I'm tweaking, etc. ...

I'm wondering if it is possible to load an external style sheet instead of including all of the CSS with the different Custom Copy fields. Anyone know if this is possible? I've tried adding this text to the Footer Copy:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://files.marcomcentral.app.pti.com/promedica/Store%20Custom%20Copy%20Files/test.css" type="text/css">

Any way to do something like this? Or am I destined to a life of lots of copying/pasting and scrolling? :(

*Disclaimer: I'm not a front-end developer ... I'm a graphic designer pinch-hitting so I can customize the UI for my company's new MarcomCentral storefront.

Thanks!

You might want to try enabling a developer tool in your browser(s). They allow you to prototype, optimize, and debug your web content. Most allow you to tweak the styles in your web pages and see the changes instantly, before updating your style sheet. Much faster!

Also, be sure to check out the MarcomCentral Custom Look and Feel FAQ.