Graphic next to variable text

Hi - I'm a new user to FusionPro Desktop and I have a formatting issue and I'm not sure how to proceed.

I have a few dozen business cards for each of 5 different locations. For one location, there is a graphic that needs to appear right after the person's title. I can get the graphic to appear on the card for just that one location, but not right next to the title. (I'm sure this is a simple thing to do). I've tried several different things, but with no luck and I'm running out of ideas. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mildred,

If the graphic is small enough, you could put it into the text frame as an in-line graphic. That way you could control if it is there or not by a simple "if-else" statement.

I would have to have a bit more information as to the size of the graphic and the text box as well as the amount of variable information that is going into it to be any more specific.

Good Luck

David, thanks for the input. My graphic is very small, about .25 x .375. I have it both as an .eps file and a .pdf file. I have tried to insert the .eps file into my Excel database (don't know how or if that really works). Would the inline graphic rule work for this situation?

Archived