Overriding Marcom Store Buttons

MikeHartman

Hi!

This isn't a terribly pressing issue by any means, but I'm trying -- and failing -- to override the default button images on a Marcom store. By that I mean the Add to Cart, Checkout, etc. buttons.

Doing some digging, I see that a master button image is used for these (found here). I've tried overriding it by pointing certain classes to a different background image using CSS in the page footer. I pointed it to a new image with the exact same position, but I re-colored the green to red. Specifically, I changed the Background CSS property for:

.pbtn, .pbtn SPAN, .cbx-btn, .cbx-btn SPAN

Unfortunately, only the on-hover images seem to work correctly. The rest are mangled and don't seem to be aligned properly with the background position. Any thoughts? Definitely not a big deal, but it would help with some skinning for a site.

Thanks!

Are you looking to change the image itself? Or just the text associated with the image?

Hi, Lisa! I'm just looking to change the image itself -- I know the store editor can be used to change the verbiage for the buttons.

Hmmm...I'm not sure that's a feature we're given access to change. You might want to contact your BRM? S/He might be able to advise on whether this is possible. Sorry I couldn't assist!