Rule to relocate a text box?

Working on this business card still. Some of the records have short employee titles ("TITLE" Field) while other records have long titles that wrap to a 2nd line.

What I'm aiming for is that all the information on the card moves down a line if the TITLE wraps. I tried putting all the information into one text box (the "lower half," as it were, of the business card is split into two columns), but using tab stops was keeping my data from suppressing properly (some records have a mobile or office number, while some dont). Also it was keeping my CopyFit rule from working (another problem entirely?). So i put another text box in place for the right column. This is an example of a good single-line-title business card:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/screenshot20130404at246.png/

However, if the TITLE field is long and wraps around, I want everything to drop down so that the spacing remains the same. This is an example of a double-line-title card, notice the right column isn't lined up:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/screenshot20130404at247.png/

I may be doing this wrong. Any help is really appreciated! Thanks!

Sorry, off for the weekend. Hopefully this helps:

new FPTable;

var myTable = new FPTable;

myTable.AddColumns(9400, 3600, 9000);

myTable.AddRows(3);

myTable.Rows[0].Cells[1].HAlign = "Left";

myTable.Rows[0].SetContents(Field("Street address"), Field("Office"), Field("PHONE"));

myTable.Rows[1].SetContents(Field("City State Zip"), Field("Mobile"), Field("CELL"));

myTable.Rows[2].SetContents("", "", Field("EMAIL"));

return myTable.MakeTags(true);

Sorry, off for the weekend. Hopefully this helps:

new FPTable;

var myTable = new FPTable;

myTable.AddColumns(9400, 3600, 9000);

myTable.AddRows(3);

myTable.Rows[0].Cells[1].HAlign = "Left";

myTable.Rows[0].SetContents(Field("Street address"), Field("Office"), Field("PHONE"));

myTable.Rows[1].SetContents(Field("City State Zip"), Field("Mobile"), Field("CELL"));

myTable.Rows[2].SetContents("", "", Field("EMAIL"));

return myTable.MakeTags(true);

Well, it's still hard to read the tiny comments in the picture you posted. I think one says that the email copyfit rule isn't working. Yeah, because you're not calling it. Replace Field("EMAIL") in the last line with Rule("EmailCopyfitRule"), or whatever the rule name is.

I think the other comments are about the spacing between columns. That can all be tweaked by changing the widths of your columns, or the margins. Please refer to the table API documentation.

Sorry it took so long to respond Dan; thanks for pointing that out. I ended up not using a table after all. I used tab stops to align my plus signs etc, and "supress if containing empty variables" was the kicker I was missing. In order to make my text boxes move correctly, I used two pages and a simple bit of JS to swap them out based on a "TitleLine2" Field.

Thank you sir!