Populate a template with other users info

I have a client who wants to be able to create a team document to hand out to their customers. Say a team leader logs into the store and populates the first section of the document with his contact information. He would then populate the other four sections of the document with the contact information of four other employees within the company. These other four employees have accounts in the Marcom site with contact information filled out.

So is it possible for one user to populate fields with the contact information of another user within the store?

As far as I know, the functionality you are looking for isn't currently supported in Marcom Central. Text profile attributes are inherent to the user who is logged in only...not a group or team.

Possible workarounds:

• You could have your CPM set you up with a Buyer Admin login which you could use for the team leader. The Buyer Admin is a unique user type who has access to view/edit/create groups and locations of all users associated with the account. He would then be able to log in and view the contact information for the other employees and input the information into the appropriate versioned fields. Not ideal but could work...

• Contact PTI and make a feature request.

Good luck!

-Dan

As far as I know, the functionality you are looking for isn't currently supported in Marcom Central. Text profile attributes are inherent to the user who is logged in only...not a group or team.

Possible workarounds:

• You could have your CPM set you up with a Buyer Admin login which you could use for the team leader. The Buyer Admin is a unique user type who has access to view/edit/create groups and locations of all users associated with the account. He would then be able to log in and view the contact information for the other employees and input the information into the appropriate versioned fields. Not ideal but could work...

• Contact PTI and make a feature request.

Good luck!

-Dan

Thanks for the reply. I think we will end up setting up the document so they manually enter the info into the versioned fields. Seems like adding a special user might be more than we want to deal with.