Barcode 128

Peter

This produces a barcode that looks, to me, almost exactly like the sample on that web page:

return '<f name="IDAutomationC128L">' + NormalizeEntities(Make128Barcode("BARCODE"));

You can typeset the human-readable text below the barcode separately in a sans serif font.

If this doesn't meet your needs, please be more specific as to exactly what differences you're seeing.

Edited by Dan Korn

Thanks for you're respons.

When I try to make a barcode I got something like:

http://www.pcolpa.nl/temp/barcode.png

When I use you're code, also. I don't understand the last bar.

Greetings,

Peter.

System:

Mac OS 10.6.8

Acrobat X

FusionPro 8.0.20

I just had the exact same issue with the C128B barcode. The code in the Builtins.js seems wrong. It is using wrong start and stop characters ( should be 'Ì' and 'Î', but it is returning 'Ã' and 'Œ' ).

The start and stop codes should be 104 and 106, not 204 and 206. But even if you change them to 104 and 106 it still returns the wrong characters, by 32. It returns h and j which are 72 and 74. Add 32 to both of those and you get 104 and 106.

I just changed the following line:

var Make128BarcodeBase_Result = String.fromCharCode(StartCode) + str+""+String.fromCharCode(CharToPrintForCheckSum)+String.fromCharCode(EndCode);

to:

var Make128BarcodeBase_Result = 'Ì' + str+""+String.fromCharCode(CharToPrintForCheckSum)+'Î';

and it worked.

I just had the exact same issue with the C128B barcode. The code in the Builtins.js seems wrong. It is using wrong start and stop characters ( should be 'Ì' and 'Î', but it is returning 'Ã' and 'Œ' ).

This is fixed in FusionPro 8.1. (The information about which specific version you're using and exactly what the problem is make it a lot easier to give you a definitive answer.)

Also, please do not modify the Builtins.js file. Your changes will be lost if you re-install or move the job to another machine for design or composition. If you really need to override a function from Builtins, you can create your own version in the JavaScript Globals for the template.

Edited by Dan Korn
Add caveat to not edit Builtins.js

Hello,

I have installed the latest version FusionPro (8.2.7). The Barcode looks a lot better. We gonna test with the new version FusionPro and Barcodes to see if everything works.

Thank you all for you're help.

Greetings,

Peter